note: when you clicked in "Default", you can choose some "color schemes" (top ) for change the overall color skin.
We are now at the 28th edition of the festival (the oldest and longest-running in our country), that will take place on July 5th-6th-7th-8th and 13th-14th-15th. Everyone is invited to cross the gates of the castle and enter the experience we are offering. We promise you gleefulness, culture, fun and merriment. Music, dances, cheerfulness and shows performed in a Monteriggioni crowded by craft shops reconstructing activities of the 13th-14th century AD: these are the trademarks of our festival. Shows are targeted at all audiences and will be delivered in collaboration with the best European street artists, producing a terrific mix such as is hardly to be found elsewhere.
Buy tickets for the Medieval Festival. Choose your favourite formula on www.boxofficetoscana.it
- Free entry for children under 7.
- Free entry for guests of all accommodation facilities located within the Castle of Monteriggioni (a dedicated list, filled in by the same facilities, will have to be handed over to the tourist office by 4 PM of every event day).
- Reduced ticket for: seniors (65 & over); youths (ages 7-14); accompanied disabled visitors (one reduced ticket per disable + accompanying person); guests of all accommodation facilities located within the municipal boundaries of Monteriggioni (with letter released by the accomodation itself); organized groups of 30 or more, prior reservation at the Tourist Office by 4 PM of every event day.
- Reduced ticket for residents in Monteriggioni Municipality.
- Reduced ticket for residents in Monteriggioni Municipality between 7 and 14 y.o. and for seniors over 65 y.o..
- Reduced tickets for Coop members are for and Unicoop Florence members, restricted to presales at the Unicoop Florence members contact points.
Artists, craftsmen, musicians, jesters and men in arms participating at the 2018 edition of the Medieval Festival
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information
tel/fax +39 0577 304834
mobile +39 339 3858533
UFFICIO TURISTICO DI MONTERIGGIONI e MUSEO "MONTERIGGIONI IN ARME"
P.za Roma 23 - 53035 - Monteriggioni (SI)